I recently modified this recipe to fit my dietary needs.
- 1 1/4 cup of gluten-free flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Bowl or large measuring cup
I like to keep things simple.
- Heat the pan with some coconut oil on it.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients.
- Spoon onto the frying pan. (Pro tip: If you use a large measuring cup as your bowl you can just pour batter on and make different shapes too!)
- Cook as you would with a normal pancake. Cook on one side until the edges look firm and bubbles begin to form. Flip. Cook on the other side.
Here is a cute video of our kids decorating the pancakes.